CBS cuts back order on The Ellen Show
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2002 1:00 AM ET
CBS has cut back its order of 22 new episodes of The Ellen Show to 18, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Network sources cited reduced inventory needs on Friday nights, when the network will be airing movies in the 8-10 p.m. time slot during the Winter Olympics. Network execs are said to remain supportive of the show, which got a full-season pickup following Ellen DeGeneres's successful hosting of this year's Emmy Awards.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?