CBS cuts back order on The Ellen Show
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2002 1:00 AM ET
CBS has cut back its order of 22 new episodes of The Ellen Show to 18, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Network sources cited reduced inventory needs on Friday nights, when the network will be airing movies in the 8-10 p.m. time slot during the Winter Olympics. Network execs are said to remain supportive of the show, which got a full-season pickup following Ellen DeGeneres's successful hosting of this year's Emmy Awards.
- PHOTOS: French Photographer Fights Homophobia With 'Imaginary Couples'
- Man of Steel: A Gay Allegory For Our Time
- Op-ed: Why Cindy McCain Really Is a 'Hero'
- Poland's Only Gay Parliamentarian Attacked After Pride
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- WATCH: Gay Marine Proposes to Boyfriend
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel PHOTOS: L.A.'s Favorite Park Reopens After $45M Renovation June 17 2013 8:54 PM
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Series Easy Abby Season Finale June 17 2013 8:16 PM
- Women Melissa Etheridge Says Angelina Jolie Made 'Fearful Choice' on Breast Cancer June 17 2013 6:46 PM
- Entertainment News NYC Gay Bar Gets Reality Show... June 17 2013 6:09 PM
- Women Duh: Ellen DeGeneres Is Still Most Recognizable Gay American June 17 2013 6:07 PM
- Sports Greg Louganis is Getting Married June 17 2013 6:06 PM
- Religion Gay Catholics Turn Their Backs to Cardinal Who Compared LGBT Equality to KKK June 17 2013 5:20 PM