Rosie O'Donnell scores nine Daytime Emmy nominations
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2002 12:00 AM ET
Newly out talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell, winner of the Outstanding Talk Show and Outstanding Talk Show Host Daytime Emmy awards for the past four years, has a chance to make it five. O'Donnell received nine nominations Wednesday for the Daytime Emmys. Besides those two categories, her show will also compete for Directing in a Talk Show, Multiple Camera Editing, Main Title Design, Makeup, Music Direction and Composition, Hairstyling, and Art Decoration/Set Decoration/Scenic Design. The Daytime Emmy Awards will be presented May 17 on CBS.
Rosie O'Donnell's much-discussed interview with Diane Sawyer, part of a Primetime Thursday story about gay adoptive parents, airs at 9 p.m. Eastern/Pacific on Thursday, March 14.
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. School Board Member Denies Existence of Gay, Trans Identities
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 56 min 4 sec ago
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations December 07 2013 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year December 07 2013 8:00 AM