Lortel Award nominations for off-Broadway theater announced
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
Nominations have been announced for the 17th annual Lucille Lortel Awards for Outstanding Achievement Off-Broadway, which will be held on May 6 in New York City. Among the gay theater artists nominated are Tony Kushner and the Kinsey Sicks; out playwright Edward Albee will also be honored with a lifetime achievement award. For a complete list of nominees, go to www.LortelAwards.com.
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women