Lortel Award nominations for off-Broadway theater announced
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nominations have been announced for the 17th annual Lucille Lortel Awards for Outstanding Achievement Off-Broadway, which will be held on May 6 in New York City. Among the gay theater artists nominated are Tony Kushner and the Kinsey Sicks; out playwright Edward Albee will also be honored with a lifetime achievement award. For a complete list of nominees, go to www.LortelAwards.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View