Lortel Award nominations for off-Broadway theater announced
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nominations have been announced for the 17th annual Lucille Lortel Awards for Outstanding Achievement Off-Broadway, which will be held on May 6 in New York City. Among the gay theater artists nominated are Tony Kushner and the Kinsey Sicks; out playwright Edward Albee will also be honored with a lifetime achievement award. For a complete list of nominees, go to www.LortelAwards.com.
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did