Nightline series on gay life rescheduled for May 20-24
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
ABC's Nightline series "A Matter of Choice?" will finally air May 20-24 after two war news-related postponements. Reported and anchored by Ted Koppel, the series will take an in-depth look at the complexities of the gay experience and will conclude on Friday, May 24, with a live 90-minute town meeting from Roanoke, Va. Nightline airs nightly at 11:35 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings).
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple