Isaac Mizrahi to appear in HIV awareness spot
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Newsday reports that out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will appear in one of several new HIV awareness spots to be produced by Cable Positive, a nonprofit organization dedicated to AIDS awareness. The ad featuring Mizrahi is called "What You Need to Sleep With Me" and is one of several provocative public service announcements encouraging HIV testing. The campaign will begin airing June 27, National HIV Testing Day.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- Artist Spotlight: C. Bedford