Isaac Mizrahi to appear in HIV awareness spot
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Newsday reports that out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will appear in one of several new HIV awareness spots to be produced by Cable Positive, a nonprofit organization dedicated to AIDS awareness. The ad featuring Mizrahi is called "What You Need to Sleep With Me" and is one of several provocative public service announcements encouraging HIV testing. The campaign will begin airing June 27, National HIV Testing Day.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights