Isaac Mizrahi to appear in HIV awareness spot
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Newsday reports that out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will appear in one of several new HIV awareness spots to be produced by Cable Positive, a nonprofit organization dedicated to AIDS awareness. The ad featuring Mizrahi is called "What You Need to Sleep With Me" and is one of several provocative public service announcements encouraging HIV testing. The campaign will begin airing June 27, National HIV Testing Day.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards