Isaac Mizrahi to appear in HIV awareness spot
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Newsday reports that out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will appear in one of several new HIV awareness spots to be produced by Cable Positive, a nonprofit organization dedicated to AIDS awareness. The ad featuring Mizrahi is called "What You Need to Sleep With Me" and is one of several provocative public service announcements encouraging HIV testing. The campaign will begin airing June 27, National HIV Testing Day.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments