Isaac Mizrahi to appear in HIV awareness spot
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2002 12:00 AM ET
Newsday reports that out fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi will appear in one of several new HIV awareness spots to be produced by Cable Positive, a nonprofit organization dedicated to AIDS awareness. The ad featuring Mizrahi is called "What You Need to Sleep With Me" and is one of several provocative public service announcements encouraging HIV testing. The campaign will begin airing June 27, National HIV Testing Day.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel