Nicole Kidman may cast a spell on Bewitched
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nicole Kidman is in talks to star in a big-screen version of the popular TV sitcom Bewitched, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Between its campy cast of characters (including Paul Lynde), the living-in-the-suburbs-with-a-secret plotlines, and Agnes Moorehead's blue eye shadow, the original series has long been a cult favorite for gay audiences. Sources say Mike Myers is the top choice to play mortal husband Darrin, but no director has yet been attached to the project.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut