Nicole Kidman may cast a spell on Bewitched
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nicole Kidman is in talks to star in a big-screen version of the popular TV sitcom Bewitched, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Between its campy cast of characters (including Paul Lynde), the living-in-the-suburbs-with-a-secret plotlines, and Agnes Moorehead's blue eye shadow, the original series has long been a cult favorite for gay audiences. Sources say Mike Myers is the top choice to play mortal husband Darrin, but no director has yet been attached to the project.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'