Nicole Kidman may cast a spell on Bewitched
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nicole Kidman is in talks to star in a big-screen version of the popular TV sitcom Bewitched, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Between its campy cast of characters (including Paul Lynde), the living-in-the-suburbs-with-a-secret plotlines, and Agnes Moorehead's blue eye shadow, the original series has long been a cult favorite for gay audiences. Sources say Mike Myers is the top choice to play mortal husband Darrin, but no director has yet been attached to the project.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- PHOTOS: Amsterdam Canal Pride