Nicole Kidman may cast a spell on Bewitched
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nicole Kidman is in talks to star in a big-screen version of the popular TV sitcom Bewitched, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Between its campy cast of characters (including Paul Lynde), the living-in-the-suburbs-with-a-secret plotlines, and Agnes Moorehead's blue eye shadow, the original series has long been a cult favorite for gay audiences. Sources say Mike Myers is the top choice to play mortal husband Darrin, but no director has yet been attached to the project.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- WATCH: The Prancing Elites Make It Rain
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate