Nicole Kidman may cast a spell on Bewitched
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2002 12:00 AM ET
Nicole Kidman is in talks to star in a big-screen version of the popular TV sitcom Bewitched, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Between its campy cast of characters (including Paul Lynde), the living-in-the-suburbs-with-a-secret plotlines, and Agnes Moorehead's blue eye shadow, the original series has long been a cult favorite for gay audiences. Sources say Mike Myers is the top choice to play mortal husband Darrin, but no director has yet been attached to the project.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?