Believe it or not, Malkovich returns to Ripley
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 23 2002 12:00 AM ET
Ripley's Game, which stars John Malkovich as ambisexual man of mystery Tom Ripley, will be released in the spring, but the actor has already planned to return to the role. FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman reports that Malkovich's production company, Mr. Mudd, is set to bring Found in the Street, another Ripley novel by lesbian author Patricia Highsmith, to the screen, with actor-director Terry Kinney behind the camera. Ripley previously came to the screen in 1960's Purple Noon (played by Alain Delon) and 1999's The Talented Mr. Ripley (played by Matt Damon).
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God