Believe it or not, Malkovich returns to Ripley
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 23 2002 12:00 AM ET
Ripley's Game, which stars John Malkovich as ambisexual man of mystery Tom Ripley, will be released in the spring, but the actor has already planned to return to the role. FoxNews.com's Roger Friedman reports that Malkovich's production company, Mr. Mudd, is set to bring Found in the Street, another Ripley novel by lesbian author Patricia Highsmith, to the screen, with actor-director Terry Kinney behind the camera. Ripley previously came to the screen in 1960's Purple Noon (played by Alain Delon) and 1999's The Talented Mr. Ripley (played by Matt Damon).
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People