Heather Mills's memoir reveals her lesbian stalker
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Heather Mills, the new wife of Sir Paul McCartney, was once nearly killed by a lesbian roommate who'd grown obsessed with her. In her new memoirs, A Single Step, Mills writes that when she decided to move out of the flat she shared with Gloria, "a short Joan Collins lookalike," Mills realized that Gloria was a lesbian who was in love with her. Mills said Gloria reportedly threatened her with a knife but that Mills managed to get away.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos