Heather Mills's memoir reveals her lesbian stalker
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Heather Mills, the new wife of Sir Paul McCartney, was once nearly killed by a lesbian roommate who'd grown obsessed with her. In her new memoirs, A Single Step, Mills writes that when she decided to move out of the flat she shared with Gloria, "a short Joan Collins lookalike," Mills realized that Gloria was a lesbian who was in love with her. Mills said Gloria reportedly threatened her with a knife but that Mills managed to get away.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College