Heather Mills's memoir reveals her lesbian stalker
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Heather Mills, the new wife of Sir Paul McCartney, was once nearly killed by a lesbian roommate who'd grown obsessed with her. In her new memoirs, A Single Step, Mills writes that when she decided to move out of the flat she shared with Gloria, "a short Joan Collins lookalike," Mills realized that Gloria was a lesbian who was in love with her. Mills said Gloria reportedly threatened her with a knife but that Mills managed to get away.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post