Heather Mills's memoir reveals her lesbian stalker
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Heather Mills, the new wife of Sir Paul McCartney, was once nearly killed by a lesbian roommate who'd grown obsessed with her. In her new memoirs, A Single Step, Mills writes that when she decided to move out of the flat she shared with Gloria, "a short Joan Collins lookalike," Mills realized that Gloria was a lesbian who was in love with her. Mills said Gloria reportedly threatened her with a knife but that Mills managed to get away.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Op-ed: The Slow Death of Gay Gathering Places May Be Aiding HIV