Heather Mills's memoir reveals her lesbian stalker
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that Heather Mills, the new wife of Sir Paul McCartney, was once nearly killed by a lesbian roommate who'd grown obsessed with her. In her new memoirs, A Single Step, Mills writes that when she decided to move out of the flat she shared with Gloria, "a short Joan Collins lookalike," Mills realized that Gloria was a lesbian who was in love with her. Mills said Gloria reportedly threatened her with a knife but that Mills managed to get away.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Analysis: Nope, Same-Sex Marriage Doesn't Dissuade Straight People from Getting Married