House of Mugler may close
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
The house of out designer Thierry Mugler, known for its sexy couture and innovative ready-to-wear lines, is expected to close down later this year, a company executive said Tuesday. "The decision will be made after February 26, when directors will meet with employee representatives," said Perrine Houdoux, president of Thierry Mugler.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?