House of Mugler may close
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
The house of out designer Thierry Mugler, known for its sexy couture and innovative ready-to-wear lines, is expected to close down later this year, a company executive said Tuesday. "The decision will be made after February 26, when directors will meet with employee representatives," said Perrine Houdoux, president of Thierry Mugler.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps