House of Mugler may close
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 29 2003 1:00 AM ET
The house of out designer Thierry Mugler, known for its sexy couture and innovative ready-to-wear lines, is expected to close down later this year, a company executive said Tuesday. "The decision will be made after February 26, when directors will meet with employee representatives," said Perrine Houdoux, president of Thierry Mugler.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?