Robin Wright Penn joins End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 13 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that actress Robin Wright Penn (White Oleander) and Broadway performer Dallas Roberts (Burn This) have joined the cast of A Home at the End of the World, based on the novel by gay author Michael Cunningham (The Hours). Penn, Roberts, and Colin Farrell will play the central romantic triangle in the film, which will be directed by Michael Mayer, the Tony-nominated director of Thoroughly Modern Millie. Shooting begins April 7 in Toronto.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'