Robin Wright Penn joins End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 13 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that actress Robin Wright Penn (White Oleander) and Broadway performer Dallas Roberts (Burn This) have joined the cast of A Home at the End of the World, based on the novel by gay author Michael Cunningham (The Hours). Penn, Roberts, and Colin Farrell will play the central romantic triangle in the film, which will be directed by Michael Mayer, the Tony-nominated director of Thoroughly Modern Millie. Shooting begins April 7 in Toronto.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth