Robin Wright Penn joins End of the World
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 13 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that actress Robin Wright Penn (White Oleander) and Broadway performer Dallas Roberts (Burn This) have joined the cast of A Home at the End of the World, based on the novel by gay author Michael Cunningham (The Hours). Penn, Roberts, and Colin Farrell will play the central romantic triangle in the film, which will be directed by Michael Mayer, the Tony-nominated director of Thoroughly Modern Millie. Shooting begins April 7 in Toronto.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'