Francois Ozon at work on a new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 10 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out French director Francois Ozon (8 Women, Criminal Lovers), who is about to unveil his English-language thriller Swimming Pool in competition at the Cannes Film Festival, is already halfway through production on a new movie, reports Variety. 5x2 looks at five crucial moments in the life of a married couple, told in reverse. Hengameh Panahi, president of international sales company Celluloid Dreams, says the movie is Ozon's "most emotional film," adding, "He is trying to get as close as possible to what a couple is. Love stories never stand the test of time, so by telling it in reverse, there's a happy ending."
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion