Picture This! releases Confusion of Genders on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
The French sex comedy Confusion of Genders makes its U.S. video debut on Tuesday, December 16, from Picture This! Home Video. Pascal Greggory (Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) stars as a sexually indecisive lawyer who keeps both men and women dangling on his heartstrings. Genders played the Sundance and New Directors/New Films festivals, along with many gay and lesbian film festivals. For more information on the DVD release, visit www.PictureThisEnt.com
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser