Picture This! releases Confusion of Genders on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
The French sex comedy Confusion of Genders makes its U.S. video debut on Tuesday, December 16, from Picture This! Home Video. Pascal Greggory (Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) stars as a sexually indecisive lawyer who keeps both men and women dangling on his heartstrings. Genders played the Sundance and New Directors/New Films festivals, along with many gay and lesbian film festivals. For more information on the DVD release, visit www.PictureThisEnt.com
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'