Picture This! releases Confusion of Genders on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 17 2003 12:00 AM ET
The French sex comedy Confusion of Genders makes its U.S. video debut on Tuesday, December 16, from Picture This! Home Video. Pascal Greggory (Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) stars as a sexually indecisive lawyer who keeps both men and women dangling on his heartstrings. Genders played the Sundance and New Directors/New Films festivals, along with many gay and lesbian film festivals. For more information on the DVD release, visit www.PictureThisEnt.com
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'