Picture This! releases Confusion of Genders on video
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 17 2003 1:00 AM ET
The French sex comedy Confusion of Genders makes its U.S. video debut on Tuesday, December 16, from Picture This! Home Video. Pascal Greggory (Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) stars as a sexually indecisive lawyer who keeps both men and women dangling on his heartstrings. Genders played the Sundance and New Directors/New Films festivals, along with many gay and lesbian film festivals. For more information on the DVD release, visit www.PictureThisEnt.com
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'