Zadan and Meron tackle The Reinvention of Kate
April 03 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Walt Disney Co. has picked up The Reinvention of Kate for out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron's Storyline Entertainment to produce. Disney acquired the project as a pitch for a mid-six figure sum from writing pair Amy Rardin and Jessica O'Toole, who are now at work penning the screenplay. It's described as a comedy thriller about a young woman who works at a U.S. patent office. Everything in her life changes when someone applies for a patent that people around her are killing for. Storyline chiefs Zadan and Meron will produce. Although discussions about the project between Disney and Storyline began before Storyline's new production pact with Revolution Studios, the project has been placed on the fast track.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'