Zadan and Meron tackle The Reinvention of Kate
April 03 2004 1:00 AM ET
The Walt Disney Co. has picked up The Reinvention of Kate for out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron's Storyline Entertainment to produce. Disney acquired the project as a pitch for a mid-six figure sum from writing pair Amy Rardin and Jessica O'Toole, who are now at work penning the screenplay. It's described as a comedy thriller about a young woman who works at a U.S. patent office. Everything in her life changes when someone applies for a patent that people around her are killing for. Storyline chiefs Zadan and Meron will produce. Although discussions about the project between Disney and Storyline began before Storyline's new production pact with Revolution Studios, the project has been placed on the fast track.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet