Borstal Boy makes U.S. television premiere on Sundance Channel
April 09 2004 12:00 AM ET
The acclaimed Irish import Borstal Boy, starring Shawn Hatosy as novelist-playwright Brendan Behan, will have its U.S. television premiere on the Sundance Channel on Friday, April 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific. (Check local listings.) The film examines the teenage Behan's four-year stint in a reform school, where he discovers his love of literature as well his affections for both genders. Danny Dyer (as a gay sailor) and Michael York also star. For more information, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples