Borstal Boy makes U.S. television premiere on Sundance Channel
April 09 2004 12:00 AM ET
The acclaimed Irish import Borstal Boy, starring Shawn Hatosy as novelist-playwright Brendan Behan, will have its U.S. television premiere on the Sundance Channel on Friday, April 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific. (Check local listings.) The film examines the teenage Behan's four-year stint in a reform school, where he discovers his love of literature as well his affections for both genders. Danny Dyer (as a gay sailor) and Michael York also star. For more information, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas