Borstal Boy makes U.S. television premiere on Sundance Channel
April 08 2004 11:00 PM ET
The acclaimed Irish import Borstal Boy, starring Shawn Hatosy as novelist-playwright Brendan Behan, will have its U.S. television premiere on the Sundance Channel on Friday, April 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific. (Check local listings.) The film examines the teenage Behan's four-year stint in a reform school, where he discovers his love of literature as well his affections for both genders. Danny Dyer (as a gay sailor) and Michael York also star. For more information, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- Maddow to Putin: Ha! Take That!
- Antigay Archbishop Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor
- Calif. Athletic Commission Considers Licensing Trans Athletes
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 27 min 13 sec ago
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 54 min 6 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 56 min 58 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel Gay Couples to Wed Atop 2014 Rose Parade Float 1 hour 28 min ago
- Music The Shondes: On Mixing Music & Politics 1 hour 29 min ago
- Travel London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes 2 hours 11 min ago
- Entertainment News WATCH: Underwear Models for Affordable Healthcare 2 hours 12 min ago