Borstal Boy makes U.S. television premiere on Sundance Channel
April 09 2004 12:00 AM ET
The acclaimed Irish import Borstal Boy, starring Shawn Hatosy as novelist-playwright Brendan Behan, will have its U.S. television premiere on the Sundance Channel on Friday, April 9, at 8 p.m. Eastern and Pacific. (Check local listings.) The film examines the teenage Behan's four-year stint in a reform school, where he discovers his love of literature as well his affections for both genders. Danny Dyer (as a gay sailor) and Michael York also star. For more information, visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide