Johnny Depp may have a same-sex smooch in an upcoming film
August 12 2004 12:00 AM ET
Johnny Depp is rumored to have an on-screen same-sex kiss in his upcoming film The Libertine, according to MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls. Libertine stars Depp as 17th-century poet John Wilmot, the earl of Rochester, whom literary historians believe to have been bisexual. A source tells Walls that the object of Depp's osculatory affections "is Rupert Friend, and he's a fairly unknown actor--but very handsome. The lucky guy." No release date has yet been set for The Libertine.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Reporter Gerrick Kennedy Finds The Music You're Going To Love
- Zack Ford Gives Straight Progressives the Rundown on LGBT Rights