Johnny Depp may have a same-sex smooch in an upcoming film
August 12 2004 12:00 AM ET
Johnny Depp is rumored to have an on-screen same-sex kiss in his upcoming film The Libertine, according to MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls. Libertine stars Depp as 17th-century poet John Wilmot, the earl of Rochester, whom literary historians believe to have been bisexual. A source tells Walls that the object of Depp's osculatory affections "is Rupert Friend, and he's a fairly unknown actor--but very handsome. The lucky guy." No release date has yet been set for The Libertine.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'