Johnny Depp may have a same-sex smooch in an upcoming film
August 12 2004 12:00 AM ET
Johnny Depp is rumored to have an on-screen same-sex kiss in his upcoming film The Libertine, according to MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls. Libertine stars Depp as 17th-century poet John Wilmot, the earl of Rochester, whom literary historians believe to have been bisexual. A source tells Walls that the object of Depp's osculatory affections "is Rupert Friend, and he's a fairly unknown actor--but very handsome. The lucky guy." No release date has yet been set for The Libertine.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide