Johnny Depp may have a same-sex smooch in an upcoming film
August 12 2004 12:00 AM ET
Johnny Depp is rumored to have an on-screen same-sex kiss in his upcoming film The Libertine, according to MSNBC.com's Jeannette Walls. Libertine stars Depp as 17th-century poet John Wilmot, the earl of Rochester, whom literary historians believe to have been bisexual. A source tells Walls that the object of Depp's osculatory affections "is Rupert Friend, and he's a fairly unknown actor--but very handsome. The lucky guy." No release date has yet been set for The Libertine.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose