BY Brandon Voss
April 15 2011 4:25 PM ET
1. FILM: Scream 4
What’s your favorite scary movie? Directed by Wes Craven and wittily penned by out screenwriter Kevin Williamson, this reboot of the ’90s horror-comedy trilogy is full of genuine scares and surprises. Discussing the updated rules of slasher flicks, two geeks in Woodsboro High’s cinema club determine that only gays have a chance of survival. This theory’s tested when a major character turns out to be gay — and the payoff is a scream.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Which Downton Abbey Man Should You Marry?