BY Brandon Voss
April 15 2011 4:25 PM ET
1. FILM: Scream 4
What’s your favorite scary movie? Directed by Wes Craven and wittily penned by out screenwriter Kevin Williamson, this reboot of the ’90s horror-comedy trilogy is full of genuine scares and surprises. Discussing the updated rules of slasher flicks, two geeks in Woodsboro High’s cinema club determine that only gays have a chance of survival. This theory’s tested when a major character turns out to be gay — and the payoff is a scream.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'