BY Brandon Voss
April 15 2011 4:25 PM ET
1. FILM: Scream 4
What’s your favorite scary movie? Directed by Wes Craven and wittily penned by out screenwriter Kevin Williamson, this reboot of the ’90s horror-comedy trilogy is full of genuine scares and surprises. Discussing the updated rules of slasher flicks, two geeks in Woodsboro High’s cinema club determine that only gays have a chance of survival. This theory’s tested when a major character turns out to be gay — and the payoff is a scream.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- WATCH: Student Defies Russia's Propaganda Ban With Hozier's 'Take Me to Church'