BY Brandon Voss
April 15 2011 4:25 PM ET
1. FILM: Scream 4
What’s your favorite scary movie? Directed by Wes Craven and wittily penned by out screenwriter Kevin Williamson, this reboot of the ’90s horror-comedy trilogy is full of genuine scares and surprises. Discussing the updated rules of slasher flicks, two geeks in Woodsboro High’s cinema club determine that only gays have a chance of survival. This theory’s tested when a major character turns out to be gay — and the payoff is a scream.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: The Gay Truth About Ronald Reagan
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'