BY Brandon Voss
October 28 2011 11:17 AM ET
10. MUSIC: The Sinatra Project, Vol. II: The Good Life, Michael Feinstein
On the ’60s-focused sequel to 2008’s The Sinatra Project, which earned Feinstein his fifth Grammy nomination, the gay crooner puts his signature spin on songs first made famous by Sinatra and his friends, including Rosemary Clooney, Ann-Margret, Dean Martin, Peggy Lee, and Nancy Wilson. Highlights include “For Once in My Life,” “The Lady Is a Tramp,” and “C’est Comme Ça” from the 1966 Broadway flop Pousse Café.
9. TV: The Graham Norton Show
Hosted by flamboyant gay actor Graham Norton, the tenth season of this racy, cheeky BBC comedy chat show premieres October 29 on BBC America. The premiere episode welcomes Kate Winslet and Jamie Bell, and future guests include Johnny Depp, James McAvoy, and Ricky Gervais. Beginning November 5, Norton will also weigh and ponder wacky predicaments with celebrity panelists on his newest show, Would You Rather?
8. FILM: Reeling 30
Celebrating its 30th anniversary, Chicago’s LGBT film festival opens November 3 and includes Stephen Cone’s coming-of-age drama The Wise Kids; Vamperifica, Bruce Ornstein’s fun horror-comedy about a show queen with a vampire king’s soul; Madeleine Olnek’s sci-fi B-movie spoof Codependent Lesbian Space Alien Seeks Same; and Cho Dependent, Margaret Cho’s latest standup film. For schedule visit reelingfilmfestival.org.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City