BY Jeremy Kinser
December 23 2011 2:23 PM ET
4. TV: Billy on the Street
"Would you rather have sex with Katie Couric or Katy Perry?" That's one of the ridiculous questions Funny or Die's fearless Billy Eichner poses to pedestrians in New York when he brings his uproarious man-on-the-street act to television. The series airs on Fuse.
3. BLOG: Born This Way
Inspired by Lady Gaga's empowerment anthem, DJ and club promoter Paul V. launched a blog that allows LGBT people from all over the world to share memories of when they realized they weren't hetero. Many of the photos and stories will be compiled in a book to be published late next year. BornThisWayBlog.com
2. THEATER: Darren Criss, How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
Talk about a brotherhood of man! The Glee heartthrob will take over as ambitious window cleaner J. Pierrepont Finch from departing star Daniel Radcliffe in the hit musical satire for three weeks beginning January 3 before passing the torch to Nick Jonas January 24. New York's Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out 16 min 56 sec ago
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine 1:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM