BY Jeremy Kinser
December 23 2011 3:23 PM ET
4. TV: Billy on the Street
"Would you rather have sex with Katie Couric or Katy Perry?" That's one of the ridiculous questions Funny or Die's fearless Billy Eichner poses to pedestrians in New York when he brings his uproarious man-on-the-street act to television. The series airs on Fuse.
3. BLOG: Born This Way
Inspired by Lady Gaga's empowerment anthem, DJ and club promoter Paul V. launched a blog that allows LGBT people from all over the world to share memories of when they realized they weren't hetero. Many of the photos and stories will be compiled in a book to be published late next year. BornThisWayBlog.com
2. THEATER: Darren Criss, How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
Talk about a brotherhood of man! The Glee heartthrob will take over as ambitious window cleaner J. Pierrepont Finch from departing star Daniel Radcliffe in the hit musical satire for three weeks beginning January 3 before passing the torch to Nick Jonas January 24. New York's Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check