BY Jeremy Kinser
April 13 2012 4:40 PM ET
1. TV: Kathy
Kathy Griffin says she wants viewers of her new weekly one-hour talk show to feel like they're at lunch with a chatty girlfriend. Deal! Expect Griffin's singular take on celebrities and politics, and — yes! — frequent appearances by her boxed wine-swilling mother Maggie. Premieres on Bravo Thursday.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'