BY Jeremy Kinser
April 13 2012 4:40 PM ET
1. TV: Kathy
Kathy Griffin says she wants viewers of her new weekly one-hour talk show to feel like they're at lunch with a chatty girlfriend. Deal! Expect Griffin's singular take on celebrities and politics, and — yes! — frequent appearances by her boxed wine-swilling mother Maggie. Premieres on Bravo Thursday.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Op-ed: Helping Gays Find Love Isn't Easy, Especially In the South
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- 22 Queer One-Hit Wonders From Yesteryear