Fergie: Labels and Love
BY Brandon Voss
November 10 2009 11:00 AM ET
OK, but what surprised me most about the incident was that it escalated after you confronted Perez about his negative coverage of you and your music on his blog. I was surprised youâ€™d even care about one queenâ€™s opinion.
Yeah, I did. Because when I see somebody I thought was my friend or starting to be my friendâ€¦ [Sighs] When someone talks out of both sides of their mouth, it just makes me question their integrity.
Referring to Perez on the red carpet at your husband Josh Duhamelâ€™s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen premiere, your mother told a reporter that you â€ścouldâ€™ve taken him out.â€ť Do you agree?â€¨
[Laughs] Oh, my gosh. No comment on that.â€¨â€¨
Does Josh know he has a big gay following?
Oh, he knows, and he loves it. And I encourage it. I love his gay male fans because they have the same thoughts about him that I do.â€¨â€¨
How has your wedding earlier this year influenced your perspective on marriage equality? â€¨
Iâ€™m completely, 100% for gay marriage and equal rights. Itâ€™s crazy that everyone canâ€™t get married. Itâ€™s unfair and ridiculous.
After you discussed past sexual experiences with women in an interview with The Sunin May, headlines everywhere read, â€śFergie Admits Sheâ€™s Bisexual!â€ťâ€¨
The funny thing is that I was very open and honest about that from the very beginning, and everyone was acting like it was some new trend. Go back four or five years, people, and youâ€™ll see the same answer.â€¨â€¨
How did Josh handle the hoopla?â€¨
Iâ€™ve been very honest with him from the get-go. I think women are beautiful, Iâ€™ve had a lot of fun with women, and Iâ€™m not ashamed of it. The problem is that I also love a well-endowed man. But just because I enjoy women doesnâ€™t mean Iâ€™m allowed to have affairs in my relationship. I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if itâ€™s with girls, so there is a rule there.
- Pastor: Homosexuals Bully Straights
- Op-ed: Flying While Trans
- Study: Same-Sex Couples Suffer Discrimination in Rental Market
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
- TV Mastermind Jane Espenson: From to to Evil Queens
- Politics | Advocate.com
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain June 18 2013 9:44 PM
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood June 18 2013 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos June 18 2013 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland June 18 2013 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' June 18 2013 6:06 PM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator June 18 2013 6:00 PM
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerkingâ€”and in Calvins June 18 2013 5:44 PM