Young Mogul Megan Ellison To Produce Next Terminator
BY Michelle Garcia
December 04 2012 4:52 PM ET
Young producer Megan Ellison and her brother David Ellison have officially purchased the rights to make the next installment of The Terminator, in addition to the franchise.
The Wrap reports that the Ellison siblings first won an auction for the rights in May 2011, but specifics like video game rights slowed down final approval of the deal. The siblings have the rights to produce all future installments of the Terminator series.
The Ellisons may be the children of Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, but their work in Hollywood has been helping to make names for them in their own right. Megan Ellison, who is openly bisexual, has produced the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty, The Master, and True Grit under her production company, Annapurna. David Ellison's Skydance Pictures has produced films such as Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, and Jack Reacher, both Tom Cruise vehicles for Paramount.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'