Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 7:41 PM ET
6. MUSIC: while (1<2), Deadmau5
Toronto-based EDM hero Joel Zimmerman (a.k.a. deadmau5) has just released a collection of 25 tracks for what he's calling his first true artist album, while(1<2), packed with the DJ-producer's signature four-on-the-floor beats and cerebral electronic wizardry. If you're looking for an EDM album that takes you on a journey, while(1<2) gives you one hell of a ride. Oh, and if you're a huge fan of the mau5, you can buy his slick Ferrari 458 Italia for a reasonable $380,000 on Craigslist. — Scott Ragan
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'