Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 7:41 PM ET
6. MUSIC: while (1<2), Deadmau5
Toronto-based EDM hero Joel Zimmerman (a.k.a. deadmau5) has just released a collection of 25 tracks for what he's calling his first true artist album, while(1<2), packed with the DJ-producer's signature four-on-the-floor beats and cerebral electronic wizardry. If you're looking for an EDM album that takes you on a journey, while(1<2) gives you one hell of a ride. Oh, and if you're a huge fan of the mau5, you can buy his slick Ferrari 458 Italia for a reasonable $380,000 on Craigslist. — Scott Ragan
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban