Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 7:41 PM ET
6. MUSIC: while (1<2), Deadmau5
Toronto-based EDM hero Joel Zimmerman (a.k.a. deadmau5) has just released a collection of 25 tracks for what he's calling his first true artist album, while(1<2), packed with the DJ-producer's signature four-on-the-floor beats and cerebral electronic wizardry. If you're looking for an EDM album that takes you on a journey, while(1<2) gives you one hell of a ride. Oh, and if you're a huge fan of the mau5, you can buy his slick Ferrari 458 Italia for a reasonable $380,000 on Craigslist. — Scott Ragan
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?