WATCH: Celebrate Madonna's Birthday With 'I'm Not Madonna' Video
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 15 2012 1:12 PM ET
Leave it to Hi Fashion to offer up a video to celebrate Madge's birthday today. The duo behind Hi-Fashion (Jen DM on vocals, Rick Gradone on everything else you hear) have been a force to be reckoned since the release of their first single, “Amazing!” earlier this year. Perez Hilton praised them, saying “Like the old school electroclash days, they remind us of Chicks On Speed and Miss Kittin.”
Their debut EP Sprechen Sie Hi Fashion was released in July and included “I’m Not Madonna” and another party fave, “You Tuk My Luk.”
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'