Spanish Man Wins Mr. Gay Europe Crown
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 7:30 PM ET
Miguel Ortiz, a 19-year-old Spanish man, was named Mr. Gay Europe at the Rome pageant on Saturday.
Ortiz wowed the audience and judges, beating out the second- and third-place competition, from Malta and Italy, respectively. Ortiz was in tears as he accepted the crown for the 7th annual Mr. Gay Europe. Aside from good looks and an amiable personality, contestants face off in 11 different challenges, including an interview with the judges, a photo-session, swimwear competition, and a written test,
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights