Spanish Man Wins Mr. Gay Europe Crown
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 7:30 PM ET
Miguel Ortiz, a 19-year-old Spanish man, was named Mr. Gay Europe at the Rome pageant on Saturday.
Ortiz wowed the audience and judges, beating out the second- and third-place competition, from Malta and Italy, respectively. Ortiz was in tears as he accepted the crown for the 7th annual Mr. Gay Europe. Aside from good looks and an amiable personality, contestants face off in 11 different challenges, including an interview with the judges, a photo-session, swimwear competition, and a written test,
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality