Spanish Man Wins Mr. Gay Europe Crown
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 7:30 PM ET
Miguel Ortiz, a 19-year-old Spanish man, was named Mr. Gay Europe at the Rome pageant on Saturday.
Ortiz wowed the audience and judges, beating out the second- and third-place competition, from Malta and Italy, respectively. Ortiz was in tears as he accepted the crown for the 7th annual Mr. Gay Europe. Aside from good looks and an amiable personality, contestants face off in 11 different challenges, including an interview with the judges, a photo-session, swimwear competition, and a written test,
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer