Spanish Man Wins Mr. Gay Europe Crown
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 7:30 PM ET
Miguel Ortiz, a 19-year-old Spanish man, was named Mr. Gay Europe at the Rome pageant on Saturday.
Ortiz wowed the audience and judges, beating out the second- and third-place competition, from Malta and Italy, respectively. Ortiz was in tears as he accepted the crown for the 7th annual Mr. Gay Europe. Aside from good looks and an amiable personality, contestants face off in 11 different challenges, including an interview with the judges, a photo-session, swimwear competition, and a written test,
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'