Spanish Man Wins Mr. Gay Europe Crown
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 7:30 PM ET
Miguel Ortiz, a 19-year-old Spanish man, was named Mr. Gay Europe at the Rome pageant on Saturday.
Ortiz wowed the audience and judges, beating out the second- and third-place competition, from Malta and Italy, respectively. Ortiz was in tears as he accepted the crown for the 7th annual Mr. Gay Europe. Aside from good looks and an amiable personality, contestants face off in 11 different challenges, including an interview with the judges, a photo-session, swimwear competition, and a written test,
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel