'Glee' Season 4 Spoilers and Guest Stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 14 2012 12:00 PM ET UPDATED: May 14 2012 3:24 PM ET
Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly has apparently shed some light on what viewers can expect from Glee season 4 this fall.
According to TVoverMind.com, Glee will go the "show-within-a-show route and have a handful of the graduating seniors move to New York to attend a performing arts school." That means the main cast will still be in Ohio, with new incoming high school students filling the cast, while several of the show's current stars (Kurt? Rachel? Finn?) will be shown moving to New York and building lives there. Many are betting on those three characters, especially as Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes, tweeted that she was "closing a chapter" in her life (Riley, however, told fans that statement was misconstrued, but she wasn't going to be in those Ohio classroom scenes anymore).
No word on what becomes of the lesbisexual couple Santana and Britney, but rumors are that the future of Kurt and Blaine will be at least hinted at, if not resolved, on tomorrow's finale.
As for season 4, actresses Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson have both signed on for multi-episode arcs.
Watch this video from TV Over Mind with the Glee cast swapping places and playing each other for a few kicks.
- Commentary Op-Ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 2 hours 57 min ago
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 6:01 AM
- Transgender How New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Inmates 5:53 AM
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM