'Glee' Season 4 Spoilers and Guest Stars Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 14 2012 12:00 PM ET UPDATED: May 14 2012 3:24 PM ET
Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly has apparently shed some light on what viewers can expect from Glee season 4 this fall.
According to TVoverMind.com, Glee will go the "show-within-a-show route and have a handful of the graduating seniors move to New York to attend a performing arts school." That means the main cast will still be in Ohio, with new incoming high school students filling the cast, while several of the show's current stars (Kurt? Rachel? Finn?) will be shown moving to New York and building lives there. Many are betting on those three characters, especially as Amber Riley, who plays Mercedes, tweeted that she was "closing a chapter" in her life (Riley, however, told fans that statement was misconstrued, but she wasn't going to be in those Ohio classroom scenes anymore).
No word on what becomes of the lesbisexual couple Santana and Britney, but rumors are that the future of Kurt and Blaine will be at least hinted at, if not resolved, on tomorrow's finale.
As for season 4, actresses Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson have both signed on for multi-episode arcs.
Watch this video from TV Over Mind with the Glee cast swapping places and playing each other for a few kicks.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Week in Geek: Star Trek Actor Gets Wet and Naked, Justice League, and More 5 min 37 sec ago
- Activism Multimedia Project Addresses LGBT Rights Among Palestinians 31 min 9 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert is a Lesbian Stereotype in Flannel and Birkenstocks 2 hours 49 sec ago
- Women Lena Dunham Is NOT Amused By Lesbian Porn Parody of Girls 2 hours 42 min ago
- Music Gay Singer-Songwriter Deals with Heartbreak 2 hours 44 min ago
- Politics Obama Nominates Lesbian Attorney for Second EEOC Term 2 hours 44 min ago
- Theater New Play Criticizes Gay Minstrel Roles 2 hours 53 min ago