Matt Bomer to Guest Star on The New Normal
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 11:41 AM ET
It's been a good week for fans of White Collar's hunky gay star, Matt Bomer. First, he turned 35 years old (AfterElton celebrated by posting 35 portaits of the actor), then The Hollywood Reporter announced that Bomer would guest star on The New Normal this season.
Bomer has already worked with New Normal's gay showrunner, Ryan Murphy, when he guested on Glee last season as Blaine's older, showier brother.
The New Normal is a series about two soon-to-be dads (a sort of flighty Andrew Rannells and and a more stoic Justin Bartha)and their surrogate, her quirky daughter (think Honey Boo Boo meets Virgina Wolfe), and her phobic grandmother (a brilliant Ellen Barkin).
Bomer will play the "sexy ex-boyfriend" to Andrew Rannells' character, Bryan, but according to THR, there's no word on when Bomer will appear.
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 2 hours 58 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling December 11 2013 7:42 PM
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' December 11 2013 7:10 PM