Matt Bomer to Guest Star on The New Normal
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 12:41 PM ET
It's been a good week for fans of White Collar's hunky gay star, Matt Bomer. First, he turned 35 years old (AfterElton celebrated by posting 35 portaits of the actor), then The Hollywood Reporter announced that Bomer would guest star on The New Normal this season.
Bomer has already worked with New Normal's gay showrunner, Ryan Murphy, when he guested on Glee last season as Blaine's older, showier brother.
The New Normal is a series about two soon-to-be dads (a sort of flighty Andrew Rannells and and a more stoic Justin Bartha)and their surrogate, her quirky daughter (think Honey Boo Boo meets Virgina Wolfe), and her phobic grandmother (a brilliant Ellen Barkin).
Bomer will play the "sexy ex-boyfriend" to Andrew Rannells' character, Bryan, but according to THR, there's no word on when Bomer will appear.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM