Matt Bomer to Guest Star on The New Normal
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 12:41 PM ET
It's been a good week for fans of White Collar's hunky gay star, Matt Bomer. First, he turned 35 years old (AfterElton celebrated by posting 35 portaits of the actor), then The Hollywood Reporter announced that Bomer would guest star on The New Normal this season.
Bomer has already worked with New Normal's gay showrunner, Ryan Murphy, when he guested on Glee last season as Blaine's older, showier brother.
The New Normal is a series about two soon-to-be dads (a sort of flighty Andrew Rannells and and a more stoic Justin Bartha)and their surrogate, her quirky daughter (think Honey Boo Boo meets Virgina Wolfe), and her phobic grandmother (a brilliant Ellen Barkin).
Bomer will play the "sexy ex-boyfriend" to Andrew Rannells' character, Bryan, but according to THR, there's no word on when Bomer will appear.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 1 hour 23 sec ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 1 hour 3 min ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 1 hour 30 min ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 1 hour 32 min ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 1 hour 35 min ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 1 hour 38 min ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 2 hours 34 min ago