Matt Bomer to Guest Star on The New Normal
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 11:41 AM ET
It's been a good week for fans of White Collar's hunky gay star, Matt Bomer. First, he turned 35 years old (AfterElton celebrated by posting 35 portaits of the actor), then The Hollywood Reporter announced that Bomer would guest star on The New Normal this season.
Bomer has already worked with New Normal's gay showrunner, Ryan Murphy, when he guested on Glee last season as Blaine's older, showier brother.
The New Normal is a series about two soon-to-be dads (a sort of flighty Andrew Rannells and and a more stoic Justin Bartha)and their surrogate, her quirky daughter (think Honey Boo Boo meets Virgina Wolfe), and her phobic grandmother (a brilliant Ellen Barkin).
Bomer will play the "sexy ex-boyfriend" to Andrew Rannells' character, Bryan, but according to THR, there's no word on when Bomer will appear.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates