Are Cam and Mitchell Getting Married on Modern Family?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 17 2012 12:50 PM ET
On Monday, Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a photo to his WhoSay.com account of him and his on-screen partner, Eric Stonestreet, in their wedding best, holding hands, beneath a pink and white flower-covered canopy. Sure looks like a wedding to us, but Ferguson was cryptic with his post, which read: "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
We know Mitchell is back on the job market and plans for adoption number 2 are on the back burner for America's favorite gay couple, but could wedding bells be on the horizon?
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study December 12 2013 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians December 12 2013 6:08 PM
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson December 12 2013 6:03 PM
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! December 12 2013 4:20 PM