Are Cam and Mitchell Getting Married on Modern Family?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 17 2012 1:50 PM ET
On Monday, Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a photo to his WhoSay.com account of him and his on-screen partner, Eric Stonestreet, in their wedding best, holding hands, beneath a pink and white flower-covered canopy. Sure looks like a wedding to us, but Ferguson was cryptic with his post, which read: "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
We know Mitchell is back on the job market and plans for adoption number 2 are on the back burner for America's favorite gay couple, but could wedding bells be on the horizon?
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series