Are Cam and Mitchell Getting Married on Modern Family?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 17 2012 1:50 PM ET
On Monday, Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a photo to his WhoSay.com account of him and his on-screen partner, Eric Stonestreet, in their wedding best, holding hands, beneath a pink and white flower-covered canopy. Sure looks like a wedding to us, but Ferguson was cryptic with his post, which read: "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
We know Mitchell is back on the job market and plans for adoption number 2 are on the back burner for America's favorite gay couple, but could wedding bells be on the horizon?
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Why Are We Gay?
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual