Are Cam and Mitchell Getting Married on Modern Family?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 17 2012 1:50 PM ET
On Monday, Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson posted a photo to his WhoSay.com account of him and his on-screen partner, Eric Stonestreet, in their wedding best, holding hands, beneath a pink and white flower-covered canopy. Sure looks like a wedding to us, but Ferguson was cryptic with his post, which read: "It's not what it looks like. Or is it? Guess you'll have to wait to find out!"
We know Mitchell is back on the job market and plans for adoption number 2 are on the back burner for America's favorite gay couple, but could wedding bells be on the horizon?
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?