WATCH: Rosie and NeNe on Anderson Discuss Kelly Ripa's Grudge
BY Neal Broverman
November 20 2012 7:43 PM ET
Possibly the gayest conversation ever took place recently on Anderson Cooper's talk show: Rosie O'Donnell and NeNe Leakes discussed Kelly Ripa's grudge over being accused of homophobia in an interaction with Clay Aiken.
O'Donnell and Leakes, star of The New Normal and The Real Housewives of Atlanta, guest-hosted on Anderson while the out journalist is covering the war in Afghanistan. O'Donnell was discussing recently bumping into Ripa, who she believes is angry at her because O'Donnell accused Ripa of acting in a homophobic manner during a six-year-old interaction with Clay Aiken, the gay American Idol finalist.
Watch what O'Donnell and Leakes have to say about Ripa in the video below.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'