WATCH: Rosie and NeNe on Anderson Discuss Kelly Ripa's Grudge
BY Neal Broverman
November 20 2012 7:43 PM ET
Possibly the gayest conversation ever took place recently on Anderson Cooper's talk show: Rosie O'Donnell and NeNe Leakes discussed Kelly Ripa's grudge over being accused of homophobia in an interaction with Clay Aiken.
O'Donnell and Leakes, star of The New Normal and The Real Housewives of Atlanta, guest-hosted on Anderson while the out journalist is covering the war in Afghanistan. O'Donnell was discussing recently bumping into Ripa, who she believes is angry at her because O'Donnell accused Ripa of acting in a homophobic manner during a six-year-old interaction with Clay Aiken, the gay American Idol finalist.
Watch what O'Donnell and Leakes have to say about Ripa in the video below.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- WATCH: Transgender Woman Arrested for Exposing Breasts, Jailed With Men
- Richard Renaldi Hotel Room Portraits
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality May 22 2013 6:09 PM