WATCH: Anderson Cooper Has His Suspicions About The Bachelor
BY Lucas Grindley
February 16 2013 10:37 AM ET
When Anderson Cooper's co-host suggested that he become the next man on The Bachelor, it put him in a skeptical mood.
"That's how real that show is," Cooper joked, before questioning whether some of the prized single guys on the long-running dating show might have already beaten him to the charade.
"Isn't that bachelor checking out Chris Harrison?" Cooper kidded again.
Check out Cooper's curiosity below in a clip that ends with him in an attitude face-off that is not to be missed.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- WATCH: The Prancing Elites Make It Rain
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate