WATCH: Anderson Cooper Has His Suspicions About The Bachelor
BY Lucas Grindley
February 16 2013 10:37 AM ET
When Anderson Cooper's co-host suggested that he become the next man on The Bachelor, it put him in a skeptical mood.
"That's how real that show is," Cooper joked, before questioning whether some of the prized single guys on the long-running dating show might have already beaten him to the charade.
"Isn't that bachelor checking out Chris Harrison?" Cooper kidded again.
Check out Cooper's curiosity below in a clip that ends with him in an attitude face-off that is not to be missed.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Latest News
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 49 min 37 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 49 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 34 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM