WATCH: Anderson Cooper Has His Suspicions About The Bachelor
BY Lucas Grindley
February 16 2013 9:37 AM ET
When Anderson Cooper's co-host suggested that he become the next man on The Bachelor, it put him in a skeptical mood.
"That's how real that show is," Cooper joked, before questioning whether some of the prized single guys on the long-running dating show might have already beaten him to the charade.
"Isn't that bachelor checking out Chris Harrison?" Cooper kidded again.
Check out Cooper's curiosity below in a clip that ends with him in an attitude face-off that is not to be missed.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did