WATCH: Anderson Cooper Has His Suspicions About The Bachelor
BY Lucas Grindley
February 16 2013 10:37 AM ET
When Anderson Cooper's co-host suggested that he become the next man on The Bachelor, it put him in a skeptical mood.
"That's how real that show is," Cooper joked, before questioning whether some of the prized single guys on the long-running dating show might have already beaten him to the charade.
"Isn't that bachelor checking out Chris Harrison?" Cooper kidded again.
Check out Cooper's curiosity below in a clip that ends with him in an attitude face-off that is not to be missed.
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- Artist Spotlight: Jamil Hellu
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s