WATCH: Anderson Cooper Has His Suspicions About The Bachelor
BY Lucas Grindley
February 16 2013 10:37 AM ET
When Anderson Cooper's co-host suggested that he become the next man on The Bachelor, it put him in a skeptical mood.
"That's how real that show is," Cooper joked, before questioning whether some of the prized single guys on the long-running dating show might have already beaten him to the charade.
"Isn't that bachelor checking out Chris Harrison?" Cooper kidded again.
Check out Cooper's curiosity below in a clip that ends with him in an attitude face-off that is not to be missed.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- WATCH: Michael Sam Should 'Gay It Up,' Says Daily Show
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About