WATCH: George Takei Explains Why Water Is Gay
BY Jase Peeples
June 11 2013 6:10 PM ET
When a gay fan recently tried to call out Conan O’Brien on the inaccuracy of his “classic canoe” paddling choreography because “water doesn’t work like that,” the late-night show host turned to his friend George Takei to help explain why water works differently for straight people because water itself is gay.
“The fact is, most things in nature are gay,” Takei explains. “Air is gay. Rocks are gay. The north pole and south pole are gay. They only repel each other because they are in denial.”
Watch the full hilarious and educational clip below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role