WATCH: George Takei Explains Why Water Is Gay
BY Jase Peeples
June 11 2013 7:10 PM ET
When a gay fan recently tried to call out Conan O’Brien on the inaccuracy of his “classic canoe” paddling choreography because “water doesn’t work like that,” the late-night show host turned to his friend George Takei to help explain why water works differently for straight people because water itself is gay.
“The fact is, most things in nature are gay,” Takei explains. “Air is gay. Rocks are gay. The north pole and south pole are gay. They only repel each other because they are in denial.”
Watch the full hilarious and educational clip below.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Op-ed: Talking to People About Equality Does Indeed Change Minds