WATCH: George Takei Explains Why Water Is Gay
BY Jase Peeples
June 11 2013 6:10 PM ET
When a gay fan recently tried to call out Conan O’Brien on the inaccuracy of his “classic canoe” paddling choreography because “water doesn’t work like that,” the late-night show host turned to his friend George Takei to help explain why water works differently for straight people because water itself is gay.
“The fact is, most things in nature are gay,” Takei explains. “Air is gay. Rocks are gay. The north pole and south pole are gay. They only repel each other because they are in denial.”
Watch the full hilarious and educational clip below.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM