WATCH: George Takei Explains Why Water Is Gay
BY Jase Peeples
June 11 2013 7:10 PM ET
When a gay fan recently tried to call out Conan O’Brien on the inaccuracy of his “classic canoe” paddling choreography because “water doesn’t work like that,” the late-night show host turned to his friend George Takei to help explain why water works differently for straight people because water itself is gay.
“The fact is, most things in nature are gay,” Takei explains. “Air is gay. Rocks are gay. The north pole and south pole are gay. They only repel each other because they are in denial.”
Watch the full hilarious and educational clip below.
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Amsterdam Canal Pride