Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Vicki Lawrence: "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" — A very peppy song with a strong story line to act out. I was especially good at the part about "little sister doesn't miss when she points her gun ... " Very heartfelt, very moving.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk