Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Vicki Lawrence: "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" — A very peppy song with a strong story line to act out. I was especially good at the part about "little sister doesn't miss when she points her gun ... " Very heartfelt, very moving.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'