Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 3:20 PM ET
Joan Baez: "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" — It seems like my forte was performing peppy songs with strong story lines to act out. When I hit the part about "I swear by the blood below my feet ... " sometimes real tears flowed down my face. The effect was mesmerizing.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'