Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for September 2010
BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 2:30 PM ET
Over and Over, Tim Aumiller’s titillating but tedious two-hander, has hot actors — Andy Riding and Were the World Mine’s Tanner Cohen in tight undies — and a terrific premise: Mitch, a closeted businessman, meets his old college roomie, Jimmie, now a gay soap star, for one last down-low hookup. Unfortunately, neither actor can overcome the script’s many contrivances, and Cohen can’t make Jimmie more than a grating, passive-aggressive queen.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Texas Dads Denied Surrogacy Services Because of Marriage Discrimination
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home