BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 1:30 PM ET
Over and Over, Tim Aumiller’s titillating but tedious two-hander, has hot actors — Andy Riding and Were the World Mine’s Tanner Cohen in tight undies — and a terrific premise: Mitch, a closeted businessman, meets his old college roomie, Jimmie, now a gay soap star, for one last down-low hookup. Unfortunately, neither actor can overcome the script’s many contrivances, and Cohen can’t make Jimmie more than a grating, passive-aggressive queen.
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?'
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody
- WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' in Obamacare
- Travel See the World Map of Marriage Equality 3 min 22 sec ago
- Sports Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out 10 min 29 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Virginia AG Asks Court to Dismiss Marriage Ban Challenge 46 min 21 sec ago
- Health WATCH: Sexy Santas Want You to 'Get Enrolled' 1 hour 35 min ago
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 29 Hot Gifts for the Homo Homebody UPDATED: 1 hour 43 min ago
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 2 hours 8 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 2 hours 54 min ago