BY Advocate Contributors
September 22 2010 1:00 PM ET
Opening a show is an extremely exciting
process. Rehearsals thus far have been such a learning experience. To
watch people at the top of their game work, well, it's a "pinch me
moment." Over the next few weeks, we will finish rehearsals, go into
the Belasco Theatre to start tech, begin previews, and then we open.
Travel with me as we go on a journey to opening night on Broadway. Come
with me to the Verge!
For more information on Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, click here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out