BY Advocate Contributors
September 22 2010 2:00 PM ET
Opening a show is an extremely exciting
process. Rehearsals thus far have been such a learning experience. To
watch people at the top of their game work, well, it's a "pinch me
moment." Over the next few weeks, we will finish rehearsals, go into
the Belasco Theatre to start tech, begin previews, and then we open.
Travel with me as we go on a journey to opening night on Broadway. Come
with me to the Verge!
For more information on Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, click here.
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star