BY Advocate Contributors
September 22 2010 2:00 PM ET
Opening a show is an extremely exciting
process. Rehearsals thus far have been such a learning experience. To
watch people at the top of their game work, well, it's a "pinch me
moment." Over the next few weeks, we will finish rehearsals, go into
the Belasco Theatre to start tech, begin previews, and then we open.
Travel with me as we go on a journey to opening night on Broadway. Come
with me to the Verge!
For more information on Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, click here.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word