BY Advocate Contributors
September 22 2010 2:00 PM ET
Opening a show is an extremely exciting
process. Rehearsals thus far have been such a learning experience. To
watch people at the top of their game work, well, it's a "pinch me
moment." Over the next few weeks, we will finish rehearsals, go into
the Belasco Theatre to start tech, begin previews, and then we open.
Travel with me as we go on a journey to opening night on Broadway. Come
with me to the Verge!
For more information on Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown, click here.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK