Broadway Baby Bares All
BY John Carroll
July 02 2012 6:02 PM ET
Are you f-ing kidding me?
Lady Bunny is a comedy idol of mine, not to mention a guest judge on RuPaul's Drag Race and Drag U— two of my favorite TV shows. Next door, in the female stars’ dressing room, was Miriam Shor from GCB and Academy Award nominee (for my all-time favorite movie, Bullets Over Broadway) Jennifer Tilly. As if that weren't enough for my very own fairy tale, we had our own personal hair and makeup artists and, to top it all off, a mother-bleeping fruit plate!
Folks, the last time I did this event I was in a large room with well over 200 other sweaty, hungry dancers all fighting for the space in front of one three-speed fan. Needless to say, I called my husband and literally started to weep over my embarrassment of riches.
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- The Best (and Worst) Tweets About Kim Davis
- Judge Denies Divorce, Blames Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself