Get Eggcited for the Gayest Easter Party Ever
BY Brandon Voss
April 10 2014 11:30 AM ET
Silly rabbit, Easter is for gays!
Lug Nut Entertainment (boyfriends Daniel Demello and Nathaniel Nowak) and Psycho Clan have teamed up to present Full Bunny Contact, billed as New York's only extreme Easter egg hunt.
Described as a "twisted Easter carnival," the interactive theatrical experience runs April 17–20 at the Clemente with a special "gay night" planned for Friday, April 18.
The gay-themed evening's Easter-inspired activities will include a cage match where patrons compete against buff plushie bunnies to collect eggs filled with cash and prizes.
Hosted by Brian Rafferty, Erica Gabriel, and Christopher Adam, Full Bunny Contact's "gay night" also features a "Westboro Baptist dunk tank" and a dance party with DJ Jared Conner.
For tickets and more information visit fullbunnycontact.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role