Get Eggcited for the Gayest Easter Party Ever
BY Brandon Voss
April 10 2014 12:30 PM ET
Silly rabbit, Easter is for gays!
Lug Nut Entertainment (boyfriends Daniel Demello and Nathaniel Nowak) and Psycho Clan have teamed up to present Full Bunny Contact, billed as New York's only extreme Easter egg hunt.
Described as a "twisted Easter carnival," the interactive theatrical experience runs April 17–20 at the Clemente with a special "gay night" planned for Friday, April 18.
The gay-themed evening's Easter-inspired activities will include a cage match where patrons compete against buff plushie bunnies to collect eggs filled with cash and prizes.
Hosted by Brian Rafferty, Erica Gabriel, and Christopher Adam, Full Bunny Contact's "gay night" also features a "Westboro Baptist dunk tank" and a dance party with DJ Jared Conner.
For tickets and more information visit fullbunnycontact.com.
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide
- Op-ed: What Barney Frank Still Gets Wrong on ENDA