Hedwig's Neil Patrick Harris Immortalized in Ink
BY Brandon Voss
May 07 2014 1:49 PM ET
Guess we're not the only ones drawn to Neil Patrick Harris.
Fallin, a noted Wall Street Journal illustrator who also creates the poster art for Forbidden Broadway, continues in the artistic tradition of legendary Broadway caricaturist Al Hirschfeld.
The musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch opened April 22 at Broadway's Belasco Theatre with Harris, a recent Out cover boy, starring as Hedwig, a fictional East German rock singer and "slip of a girly boy" living as a female after botched gender-reassignment surgery. See Hedwig production photos here.
Check out more of Fallin's Playbill.com stage portraits of this season's LGBT-inclusive Broadway shows, including Mothers and Sons and The Glass Menagerie, on the next page.
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video