The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Marriott — Bill Marriott is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but shortly after Prop. 8 was passed in California, he made clear in a blog post that neither he nor his company contributed to the campaign to ban marriage equality. Marriott was among the first companies in the hotel and tourism industry to offer domestic-partner benefits and has scored a 100% on the Corporate Equality Index since 2007.
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 14 min 41 sec ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 16 min 56 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 1 hour 18 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 1 hour 22 min ago
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 1 hour 30 min ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 1 hour 47 min ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 1 hour 48 min ago