The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 10:55 AM ET
Marriott — Bill Marriott is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but shortly after Prop. 8 was passed in California, he made clear in a blog post that neither he nor his company contributed to the campaign to ban marriage equality. Marriott was among the first companies in the hotel and tourism industry to offer domestic-partner benefits and has scored a 100% on the Corporate Equality Index since 2007.
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 25 min 44 sec ago
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 55 min 57 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 2 hours 25 min ago
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM