Best Tweet Ever — Or, at Least, This Week
BY Jami Smith
December 16 2011 5:00 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out the Comedy section. Or follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want daily updates.
And now a post from your host:
I rearranged all of your furniture while you were out. I thought it'd be a nice surprise to change everything about you.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December 15, 2011
Khloe Kardashian down to relocate if Lamar is traded. Said she’d follow him anywhere with a strong paparazzi presence & a Lane Bryant!— Lisa Lampanelli (@LisaLampanelli) December 10, 2011
Every high school kid in a wheelchair is under intense pressure to join the glee club.— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) December 15, 2011
How bout we let gays get married but not the people on Top Chef who constantly call dishes "playful"?— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) December 16, 2011
If I were a lesbian I'd tweet awesome shit like, "I'm GLAAD it's not raining men." then I'd score tons of pussy.— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) December 13, 2011
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'