Best Tweet Ever — Or, at Least, This Week
BY Jami Smith
December 16 2011 5:00 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out the Comedy section. Or follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want daily updates.
And now a post from your host:
I rearranged all of your furniture while you were out. I thought it'd be a nice surprise to change everything about you.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) December 15, 2011
Khloe Kardashian down to relocate if Lamar is traded. Said she’d follow him anywhere with a strong paparazzi presence & a Lane Bryant!— Lisa Lampanelli (@LisaLampanelli) December 10, 2011
Every high school kid in a wheelchair is under intense pressure to join the glee club.— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) December 15, 2011
How bout we let gays get married but not the people on Top Chef who constantly call dishes "playful"?— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) December 16, 2011
If I were a lesbian I'd tweet awesome shit like, "I'm GLAAD it's not raining men." then I'd score tons of pussy.— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) December 13, 2011
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland