Best Tweet Ever
BY Jami Smith
December 31 2011 10:50 PM ET
Small difference between a lady and a woman. HUGE difference between a cat lady and a Catwoman.
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) December 18, 2011
I've decided to start calling hangovers "wine flu", it's much more dignified.— lola jane reid (@candyforbfast) December 21, 2011
When people say, "Jesus take the wheel." Tell them "Not baby Jesus, he's a TERRIBLE driver."— kelly oxford (@kellyoxford) December 23, 2011
"This is where the magic happens." - Harry Potter walking into his bedroom and every other room on MTV Cribs.— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) December 23, 2011
Just opened a bottle of wine and threw the cork in the garbage. That's called "confidence".— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) December 31, 2011
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home
- Lack of Competent Providers Leaves Many LGBTs Uninsured & Untreated