Best Tweet Ever: Reviving Anne Heche’s Career
BY Jami Smith
February 10 2012 8:20 PM ET
Is it wrong to write to the other lesbians on OKCupid just to ask who cuts their hair? Sometimes I have other needs as a woman.
— Claudia Cogan (@blaudiablogan) February 5, 2012
You can find me in the club! Just kidding, you can find me openly weeping in a food court eating Sbarro's pizza.— James Garrett (@BuddyFaceHead) February 9, 2012
As important as it is to fight opponents of marriage equality, we must never forget to pity them, make fun of them, & fart on/near them.— rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 7, 2012
I confess, I've been in a room full of grown men reciting quotes from Mean Girls and thought, "Maybe we shouldn't be allowed to marry."— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) February 9, 2012
Mom, leaving a tampon in for 14 hours is the bravest thing I've ever done. So the answer is no, I would not take a bullet for you.— Mary Charlene (@IamEnidColeslaw) February 9, 2012
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide