Jon Stewart: Glitter Bombers Act Like Petulant Children
BY Neal Broverman
February 17 2012 3:05 PM ET
The Daily Show's Jon Stewart is none too impressed by gay rights activists "glitter-bombing" GOP candidates like Rick Santorum and Michele Bachmann, saying it's "more clever than a pie in the face, but less clever than something actually clever."
"I do have to hand it to the gay activists who carry out these glitter bombings," Stewart says. "Really terrific way to win people over to your side." Watch the fake news anchor call glitter bombers "petulant children" in the video below.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight