Roseanne: Watching Glee Won't Make You Gay, But...
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 5:37 PM ET
"I don't want to say that watching Glee makes you gay, but Mitt Romney saw it recently and now he's booty-calling Anderson Cooper," Roseanne Barr says in a new celebrity-skewering video.
Barr also offers her uncensored opinions on the recent John Travolta scandal, what Tom Cruise gave Katie Holmes, the Kardashian family's talents, Snooki, Katy Perry, and Lindsay Lohan. "OK, you're out of rehab and off house arrest," she says in regard to Lohan's recent legal troubles. "It's Miller time!"
The comic entertainer filmed the video as a promo for her upcoming Comedy Central roast, which will be hosted by Jane Lynch and feature guests such as Ellen Barkin, Carrie Fisher, and Sharon Stone.
The special premieres August 12. Watch the promo below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Theater Five Decades Remembered At the Flash 6 min 51 sec ago
- Film Why is Behind the Candelabra Like Valley of the Dolls? 46 min 13 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 6:00 AM
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM