Roseanne: Watching Glee Won't Make You Gay, But...
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 5:37 PM ET
"I don't want to say that watching Glee makes you gay, but Mitt Romney saw it recently and now he's booty-calling Anderson Cooper," Roseanne Barr says in a new celebrity-skewering video.
Barr also offers her uncensored opinions on the recent John Travolta scandal, what Tom Cruise gave Katie Holmes, the Kardashian family's talents, Snooki, Katy Perry, and Lindsay Lohan. "OK, you're out of rehab and off house arrest," she says in regard to Lohan's recent legal troubles. "It's Miller time!"
The comic entertainer filmed the video as a promo for her upcoming Comedy Central roast, which will be hosted by Jane Lynch and feature guests such as Ellen Barkin, Carrie Fisher, and Sharon Stone.
The special premieres August 12. Watch the promo below.
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 47 min 47 sec ago
- Comedy Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons' Inappropriate Whose Line Appearance 1 hour 35 min ago
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 1 hour 51 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 2 hours 5 min ago
- Travel Forget J.Lo, Windy City Gay Idol is the Hot Ticket 2 hours 8 min ago
- Parenting How Every Parent Should Respond to A Child Coming Out 2 hours 23 min ago
- Pride Will Lithuania Ban Pride Parades? 2 hours 24 min ago