Roseanne: Watching Glee Won't Make You Gay, But...
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 5:37 PM ET
"I don't want to say that watching Glee makes you gay, but Mitt Romney saw it recently and now he's booty-calling Anderson Cooper," Roseanne Barr says in a new celebrity-skewering video.
Barr also offers her uncensored opinions on the recent John Travolta scandal, what Tom Cruise gave Katie Holmes, the Kardashian family's talents, Snooki, Katy Perry, and Lindsay Lohan. "OK, you're out of rehab and off house arrest," she says in regard to Lohan's recent legal troubles. "It's Miller time!"
The comic entertainer filmed the video as a promo for her upcoming Comedy Central roast, which will be hosted by Jane Lynch and feature guests such as Ellen Barkin, Carrie Fisher, and Sharon Stone.
The special premieres August 12. Watch the promo below.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Twice-Divorced Florida AG: 'I'm Just Getting Started' Defending Marriage Ban
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- 4 Most Powerful Quotes From Florida's Latest Marriage Equality Ruling
- With Queen's Decree, Alan Turing Is Now Officially Pardoned