Roseanne: Watching Glee Won't Make You Gay, But...
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 02 2012 5:37 PM ET
"I don't want to say that watching Glee makes you gay, but Mitt Romney saw it recently and now he's booty-calling Anderson Cooper," Roseanne Barr says in a new celebrity-skewering video.
Barr also offers her uncensored opinions on the recent John Travolta scandal, what Tom Cruise gave Katie Holmes, the Kardashian family's talents, Snooki, Katy Perry, and Lindsay Lohan. "OK, you're out of rehab and off house arrest," she says in regard to Lohan's recent legal troubles. "It's Miller time!"
The comic entertainer filmed the video as a promo for her upcoming Comedy Central roast, which will be hosted by Jane Lynch and feature guests such as Ellen Barkin, Carrie Fisher, and Sharon Stone.
The special premieres August 12. Watch the promo below.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 25 min 57 sec ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 1 hour 36 min ago
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 1 hour 39 min ago
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 2 hours 24 min ago
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 2 hours 31 min ago
- Travel Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples 5:07 PM
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 4:50 PM