Gaysayer: Our Favorite Tweets From The DNC
BY Lucas Grindley
September 07 2012 12:06 PM ET
What so many of us love about convention season is best explained by either pundits or comedians.
There were plenty of pundits on TV this week. So our comedian friends on the @Gaysayer feed — which you should be following — live tweeted their reaction to the Democratic National Convention. And the result is some penetrating analysis.
Call me a radical, but I think we'd all like it if Obama addressed the nation as "girl." #DNC
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) September 7, 2012
Is it me or are Michelle and Jill in different seats every night? Are they buying scalped tickets?#DNC
— Marcia Gay Hard-On (@bmarked21) September 7, 2012
I LOVE YOU MAN OPRAH! #dnc
— Brendan Maclean (@macleanbrendan) September 7, 2012
"Honey, get in here! The chair's on TV and it's yelling!" -- Clint Eastwood, right now
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) September 7, 2012
Even lesbians will be fantasizing about this Clinton tonight.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) September 6, 2012
REMINDER: Joe Biden is the first American vice-president in 11 years who hasn't shot a friend in the face. fb.me/1ib9KaDGv
— The National Memo (@NationalMemo) September 7, 2012
"(Earnest whispers). (Murmur, murmur). (INSPIRATIONAL SCREAMING AND YELLING)!" - Joe Biden #DNC2012
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) September 7, 2012
Rick Perry says "Arithmetic is just one theory that's out there, like global warming or evolution."
— Top Conservative Cat (@TeaPartyCat) September 6, 2012
Don't worry, ladies and gay men...President Obama knows better than to start speaking while #ProjectRunway is on.
— GirlGetALife (@GirlGetALife) September 7, 2012
Joe Biden has “Remember: no slavery stuff” written on one hand and “Unless it’s REALLY funny” written on the other. #DNC
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) September 6, 2012
I don't need to watch the debates, I read a bumper sticker the other day that totally convinced me
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) September 6, 2012
crazy to think that blue dress’ stain coulda been 16 this year!
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) September 6, 2012
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying?
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra May 25 2013 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? May 25 2013 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash May 25 2013 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings May 25 2013 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak May 25 2013 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 May 25 2013 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' May 25 2013 12:35 PM