Gaysayer: Our Favorite Tweets From The DNC
BY Lucas Grindley
September 07 2012 12:06 PM ET
What so many of us love about convention season is best explained by either pundits or comedians.
There were plenty of pundits on TV this week. So our comedian friends on the @Gaysayer feed — which you should be following — live tweeted their reaction to the Democratic National Convention. And the result is some penetrating analysis.
Call me a radical, but I think we'd all like it if Obama addressed the nation as "girl." #DNC
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) September 7, 2012
Is it me or are Michelle and Jill in different seats every night? Are they buying scalped tickets?#DNC
— Marcia Gay Hard-On (@bmarked21) September 7, 2012
I LOVE YOU MAN OPRAH! #dnc
— Brendan Maclean (@macleanbrendan) September 7, 2012
"Honey, get in here! The chair's on TV and it's yelling!" -- Clint Eastwood, right now
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) September 7, 2012
Even lesbians will be fantasizing about this Clinton tonight.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) September 6, 2012
REMINDER: Joe Biden is the first American vice-president in 11 years who hasn't shot a friend in the face. fb.me/1ib9KaDGv
— The National Memo (@NationalMemo) September 7, 2012
"(Earnest whispers). (Murmur, murmur). (INSPIRATIONAL SCREAMING AND YELLING)!" - Joe Biden #DNC2012
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) September 7, 2012
Rick Perry says "Arithmetic is just one theory that's out there, like global warming or evolution."
— Top Conservative Cat (@TeaPartyCat) September 6, 2012
Don't worry, ladies and gay men...President Obama knows better than to start speaking while #ProjectRunway is on.
— GirlGetALife (@GirlGetALife) September 7, 2012
Joe Biden has “Remember: no slavery stuff” written on one hand and “Unless it’s REALLY funny” written on the other. #DNC
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) September 6, 2012
I don't need to watch the debates, I read a bumper sticker the other day that totally convinced me
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) September 6, 2012
crazy to think that blue dress’ stain coulda been 16 this year!
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) September 6, 2012
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: Ben Affleck and SNL Crew Go to Ex-Gay Camp
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
Sign Up For Email Updates
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1 hour 6 min ago
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM