Gaysayer: Our Favorite Tweets From The DNC
BY Lucas Grindley
September 07 2012 11:06 AM ET
What so many of us love about convention season is best explained by either pundits or comedians.
There were plenty of pundits on TV this week. So our comedian friends on the @Gaysayer feed — which you should be following — live tweeted their reaction to the Democratic National Convention. And the result is some penetrating analysis.
Call me a radical, but I think we'd all like it if Obama addressed the nation as "girl." #DNC
— Louis Virtel (@louisvirtel) September 7, 2012
Is it me or are Michelle and Jill in different seats every night? Are they buying scalped tickets?#DNC
— Marcia Gay Hard-On (@bmarked21) September 7, 2012
I LOVE YOU MAN OPRAH! #dnc
— Brendan Maclean (@macleanbrendan) September 7, 2012
"Honey, get in here! The chair's on TV and it's yelling!" -- Clint Eastwood, right now
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) September 7, 2012
Even lesbians will be fantasizing about this Clinton tonight.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) September 6, 2012
REMINDER: Joe Biden is the first American vice-president in 11 years who hasn't shot a friend in the face. fb.me/1ib9KaDGv
— The National Memo (@NationalMemo) September 7, 2012
"(Earnest whispers). (Murmur, murmur). (INSPIRATIONAL SCREAMING AND YELLING)!" - Joe Biden #DNC2012
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) September 7, 2012
Rick Perry says "Arithmetic is just one theory that's out there, like global warming or evolution."
— Top Conservative Cat (@TeaPartyCat) September 6, 2012
Don't worry, ladies and gay men...President Obama knows better than to start speaking while #ProjectRunway is on.
— GirlGetALife (@GirlGetALife) September 7, 2012
Joe Biden has “Remember: no slavery stuff” written on one hand and “Unless it’s REALLY funny” written on the other. #DNC
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) September 6, 2012
I don't need to watch the debates, I read a bumper sticker the other day that totally convinced me
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) September 6, 2012
crazy to think that blue dress’ stain coulda been 16 this year!
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) September 6, 2012
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 1 hour 1 min ago
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 1 hour 24 min ago
- People Photo of the Day: DLB and Tom Daley Share a Moment in Houston 1 hour 31 min ago
- Marriage Equality Australia Re-Bans Same-Sex Marriage 1 hour 39 min ago
- Entertainment News Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellen: Homeland Actor Apologizes 1 hour 42 min ago
- Politics WATCH: Right-Wing 'Documentary' Tries to Defend 'Ex-Gay' Therapy 1 hour 50 min ago
- Internet Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay 2 hours 37 min ago