Inside Amy Schumer's Gayest Moments
BY Jami Smith
May 29 2013 12:12 PM ET
Brash comedian Amy Schumer's sketch show is renewed for a sophomore season, Comedy Central announced this week. That gives her and the writing team more opportunities to make us squirm during awkward one-night stands, sexting, and threesomes gone very wrong.
With notable gay writers on the show including Tig Notaro and Gabe Liedman, Inside Amy Schumer is filled with uncomfortably laughable moments, including a sketch where Schumer does everything she can to benefit from Notaro's breast cancer.
Here are some of Schumer's gayest moments this season. Fair warning, these aren't for sensitive viewers.
The time when Amy felt very left out:
When Tig's cancer helped Amy get out of work obligations
The time Amy makes out with a girl
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.