Inside Amy Schumer's Gayest Moments
BY Jami Smith
May 29 2013 12:12 PM ET
Brash comedian Amy Schumer's sketch show is renewed for a sophomore season, Comedy Central announced this week. That gives her and the writing team more opportunities to make us squirm during awkward one-night stands, sexting, and threesomes gone very wrong.
With notable gay writers on the show including Tig Notaro and Gabe Liedman, Inside Amy Schumer is filled with uncomfortably laughable moments, including a sketch where Schumer does everything she can to benefit from Notaro's breast cancer.
Here are some of Schumer's gayest moments this season. Fair warning, these aren't for sensitive viewers.
The time when Amy felt very left out:
When Tig's cancer helped Amy get out of work obligations
The time Amy makes out with a girl
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad