Inside Amy Schumer's Gayest Moments
BY Jami Smith
May 29 2013 12:12 PM ET
Brash comedian Amy Schumer's sketch show is renewed for a sophomore season, Comedy Central announced this week. That gives her and the writing team more opportunities to make us squirm during awkward one-night stands, sexting, and threesomes gone very wrong.
With notable gay writers on the show including Tig Notaro and Gabe Liedman, Inside Amy Schumer is filled with uncomfortably laughable moments, including a sketch where Schumer does everything she can to benefit from Notaro's breast cancer.
Here are some of Schumer's gayest moments this season. Fair warning, these aren't for sensitive viewers.
The time when Amy felt very left out:
When Tig's cancer helped Amy get out of work obligations
The time Amy makes out with a girl
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island