10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
BY Jami Smith
December 11 2013 12:00 PM ET
Project Runway just isn't the same without Michael Kors. For the first 10 seasons, Kors served as the show's sassiest judge, and he spared no feelings if a young designer's runway look was poorly crafted. Kors was the snarky "yin" to Tim Gunn's nurturing "yang." Although the new faces of the fashionable franchise, Zac Posen (Project Runway) and Isaac Mizrahi (Project Runway All Stars) offer quality insight, they just don't provide the same dramatic eye rolls and comic relief that audiences came to expect from Kors.
Here are 10 reasons why Michael Kors needs to reclaim his chair:
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant