WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit
BY Jami Smith
December 12 2013 12:17 PM ET
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, comedian Billy Eichner premiered a new Christmas video in which he and Amy Poehler bombard New Yorkers on the street and force them to sing Christmas carols. The task proves nearly impossible when they find that most people don't know the lyrics to famous Christmas songs.
Watch Eichner and Poehler get aggressive with their holiday spirit:
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God