WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit
BY Jami Smith
December 12 2013 12:17 PM ET
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, comedian Billy Eichner premiered a new Christmas video in which he and Amy Poehler bombard New Yorkers on the street and force them to sing Christmas carols. The task proves nearly impossible when they find that most people don't know the lyrics to famous Christmas songs.
Watch Eichner and Poehler get aggressive with their holiday spirit:
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall