WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit
BY Jami Smith
December 12 2013 12:17 PM ET
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, comedian Billy Eichner premiered a new Christmas video in which he and Amy Poehler bombard New Yorkers on the street and force them to sing Christmas carols. The task proves nearly impossible when they find that most people don't know the lyrics to famous Christmas songs.
Watch Eichner and Poehler get aggressive with their holiday spirit:
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- Brunei Brings Back Death by Stoning
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'