WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit
BY Jami Smith
December 12 2013 12:17 PM ET
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, comedian Billy Eichner premiered a new Christmas video in which he and Amy Poehler bombard New Yorkers on the street and force them to sing Christmas carols. The task proves nearly impossible when they find that most people don't know the lyrics to famous Christmas songs.
Watch Eichner and Poehler get aggressive with their holiday spirit:
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: Trans Woman? No, But Karla Mosley Plays One on TV