WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit
BY Jami Smith
December 12 2013 12:17 PM ET
Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, comedian Billy Eichner premiered a new Christmas video in which he and Amy Poehler bombard New Yorkers on the street and force them to sing Christmas carols. The task proves nearly impossible when they find that most people don't know the lyrics to famous Christmas songs.
Watch Eichner and Poehler get aggressive with their holiday spirit:
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: ISIS Executes Nine More 'Gay' Men
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude