WATCH: Seth Meyers Bids Adieu to 'SNL' and His Husband Stefon
BY Jami Smith
February 03 2014 3:11 PM ET
Seth Meyers was treated to a proper farewell by fellow Saturday Night Live alumni Amy Poehler, Fred Armisen, Andy Samberg, and his onscreen husband, Stefon (Bill Hader.)
The head writer and Weekend Update anchor is moving on to take Jimmy Fallon's place on Late Night, which will premiere on February 24. Meyers and the cast got pretty emotional during his send off, but it seems as though Stefon has mixed feelings about the Weekend Update co-anchor, Cecily Strong. When she expresses her feelings about missing Meyers, Stefon hisses at her violently. "Keep my man's name out ya mouth!"
Watch the hilarious farewell below:
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility