Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 6:00 AM ET
November 9 was a Friday and most of us had to be at work, so it's not surprising that this category boasts the most entries in The Advocate's annual A Day in Gay America project. The variety of photos sent in by readers from a day in your careers and included here is inspiring. On the following pages, be sure to keep an eye out for some Advocate and Here Media employees hard at work. And check back all this week for more from A Day in Gay America.
7:45 a.m., Elko, Nev.: Tanya Hall and her partner get ready for their cardiac cath procedure for the day.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'