November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
2:10 p.m., Columbus, Ohio: Liam Pal and his friend Omar celebrating life at the Union Cafe.
2:35 p.m., Northern Michigan: Musician Natalia Zukerman teaches at a songwriting retreat.
2:38 p.m., New York City: Joey Arias and Sherry Vine rehearsing for their big new show.
2:51 p.m., San Francisco: Dana Contreras, systems engineer, at her desk at Twitter headquarters.
2:30 p.m., Los Angeles: Producing partners Jamison Hebert and Andrea James in the Eagle Rock neighborhood mailing out DVDs of their children's film, Family Restaurant. "We made the film because there are very few shows out there specifically for kids of people in our community," says James. "I wrote the film after Jamie and his husband, Alec Mapa, adopted their son Zion, and their family stars in it as the heroes who save the day."
- Commentary Op-Ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth 1 hour 21 min ago
- Current Issue Experts Predict: Iran Will Remain Deadly 2 hours 21 min ago
- Transgender How New Immigration Detention Guidelines Fail Trans Inmates 2 hours 29 min ago
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM