November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
2:10 p.m., Columbus, Ohio: Liam Pal and his friend Omar celebrating life at the Union Cafe.
2:35 p.m., Northern Michigan: Musician Natalia Zukerman teaches at a songwriting retreat.
2:38 p.m., New York City: Joey Arias and Sherry Vine rehearsing for their big new show.
2:51 p.m., San Francisco: Dana Contreras, systems engineer, at her desk at Twitter headquarters.
2:30 p.m., Los Angeles: Producing partners Jamison Hebert and Andrea James in the Eagle Rock neighborhood mailing out DVDs of their children's film, Family Restaurant. "We made the film because there are very few shows out there specifically for kids of people in our community," says James. "I wrote the film after Jamie and his husband, Alec Mapa, adopted their son Zion, and their family stars in it as the heroes who save the day."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 45 min 39 sec ago
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 45 min 39 sec ago
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 45 min 39 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM
- Sports Griner: Baylor Coach Enforced Closet Policy May 19 2013 5:59 PM
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech May 19 2013 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson May 19 2013 1:01 PM