November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
2:10 p.m., Columbus, Ohio: Liam Pal and his friend Omar celebrating life at the Union Cafe.
2:35 p.m., Northern Michigan: Musician Natalia Zukerman teaches at a songwriting retreat.
2:38 p.m., New York City: Joey Arias and Sherry Vine rehearsing for their big new show.
2:51 p.m., San Francisco: Dana Contreras, systems engineer, at her desk at Twitter headquarters.
2:30 p.m., Los Angeles: Producing partners Jamison Hebert and Andrea James in the Eagle Rock neighborhood mailing out DVDs of their children's film, Family Restaurant. "We made the film because there are very few shows out there specifically for kids of people in our community," says James. "I wrote the film after Jamie and his husband, Alec Mapa, adopted their son Zion, and their family stars in it as the heroes who save the day."
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Rising Above the Down Low
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 2 hours 4 min ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality May 22 2013 6:09 PM